Automation software is no new thing. It’s been around for decades in some form or another, but in 2021, it’s here to stay.
Let us start out by giving you a quick definition of what automation software is exactly:
“Automated software testing is the ability to have a software tool or suite of software tools test your applications directly without human intervention.”
Meaning that, you can skyrocket your sales and perform better at higher speeds with less actual interaction from yourself or employees physically working in your brick and mortar storefront.
Thrift stores can benefit from this software in many different ways. Allow us to tell you more about how our new automation software will be able to ramp up your thrift store to new heights.
Having a thrift store in today’s world has been made possible and easier than ever before with the use of automated systems.
If you didn’t think it was something you could do, think again. Major retailers have benefited highly from moving their inventory online, and we’re here to help you do the same for your thrift store.
Making the transition isn’t easy…UNLESS.
You implement the help from one of the top software companies on the market. If you’ve stumbled across this post on our website, you’ve already got an idea what we’d like to offer to you and your business.
We want to help propel your brand into the online marketplace of your choosing, or even multiple marketplaces if you decide to expand your reach!
By doing so, you will be able to cover more online space with less work, since you’ll be using our automation software that we’ve had the time to perfect and make suitable for your business needs.
Having your brand online not only increases your exposure, but also increases your productivity.
If you have multiples of an item, or pre-packaged products, you can keep these ready to go and ship once they sell online.
Let us assist you with the biggest move of your lifetime while we get your items online and ready for business!
List effortlessly with our easy-to-use app and no longer worry about the annoying roadblocks of learning the more complicated platforms. (Which can be rather time consuming and confusing if you don’t have the extra time you need to learn them).
Here at Hammoq, we’ve got you covered.
Whether you’re considering listing on eBay, Mercari, Poshmark or Etsy, our automation software knows it all.
You can now get listings on Depop, Grailed Amazon, and Shopify in little to no time at all.
Access all new levels of success when you allow us to aid in the growth of your business. Start listing online today and finally reach those higher profit margins and that added foot traffic that you’ve been searching for.
How will an automation software help with increased foot traffic to your store?
Easy. Foot traffic will automatically shoot up substantially once your items are up and running online.
This increased exposure will help to propel your brand into crowds never before reached. Doing so will then increase your exposure online, meaning that more people will be talking and messaging each other about your business.
When additional people are talking about your business, more of them are likely to search where you are, and visit your store on their next trip to your city or town.
Customers from past and future will notice your logo more frequently and will recognize it in passing. This will have them questioning what you have available, and will make them want to stop in more often.
How does a thrift store benefit from listing online?
A thrift store benefits from listing their products online because they are able to reach a much larger audience, from multiple different demographics.
Not only will opting for a presence online help with reach, but they will also benefit from the use of all of the many platforms that exist to sell on.
The great thing about adding the web to your portfolio is that you are able to cater to each individual platform with your choice of specific products.
Allow us to give some brief examples:
- eBay-Great for items of all categories, all sizes, and all demographics. eBay is the 2nd largest online marketplace in the world with a whopping 1.7 BILLION visits per month.
- Amazon-Awesome (and largest) marketplace for listing new items, books, and duplicates. If you thought eBay was something, check out these stats. Amazon reaches global customers as well, coming in at a staggering total of approximately 5.2 BILLION visits per month! Wow.
- Poshmark-Probably one that you’ve heard of over the past few years. Poshmark is a growing and flourishing company that excels in cute, chic, and new products. You can reach a pretty diverse crowd here as well, but this platform is most popular with the female demographic, and reaches on average about 47 million visitors a month.
- Etsy-Etsy excels in handmade or vintage goods. This is especially helpful if you provide handmade items in your store, and want to get the word out to the rest of the world. Check out their stats with approximately 392 million visits each and every month. They are number 8 on the list of the biggest online marketplaces in the world.
- Depop-This platform is quite small still, but rather mighty. Don’t let its numbers fool you. Depop has been rapidly growing from the start with Gen Z at its core, killing it from vintage to streetwear and even upcycled, repurposed pieces. You can check this platform out for those one-of-a-kind wears that you’re not likely to find anywhere else. Depop comes in at about 11.6 million visits per month, but if you’ve got the right products, it could easily be the only platform you need.
- Shopify-If you prefer dropshipping, (with any product in mind), this is the marketplace for you. Shopify is trusted by over 1.7 million businesses, and it is surely suited for you if you prefer this way of selling.
- Grailed-Coming in at a giant 7.5 million visits each month, Grailed is definitely a platform to keep on your radar. If you’re not already familiar with this platform, they excel in selling online to the entire male population. Specifically geared towards menswear, they are a rapidly growing app to watch out for.
- Mercari-A lot of people like to refer to this platform as the “mini eBay.” It’s nowhere near as large or old as the digital dinosaur itself, but it packs a serious punch in the online world of selling. Be sure to keep them in mind when you decide to list online, as they are holding their own at around 28 million visits per month.
As you can tell, there are literally endless possibilities when you decide to move some or all of your inventory online.
Listing will definitely become easier, quicker, and more accurate when you let Hammoq help in the process.
We are experts in every way, shape and form when it comes to selling online, and will help you to achieve the success you’ve been dreaming of to grow your thriving thrift store business.
Hammoq’s automation software will assist you in developing the best and most enticing product descriptions, as well as fast and easy assistance in customer care.
Reaching out to us is simpler than ever with the use of Whatsapp, where we can come in and help with whatever you may need.
No more will you need to look for the perfect listing partner. You’ve found that with Hammoq.
Stop worrying about if and when you’ll be able to make the move and get going in as little as 12 hours.
Wake up to drafts that were completed in your sleep, and ease into the online marketplace that best fits your business needs.
How does a brick and mortar thrift store benefit from automation software?
Simple. Start tracking your inventory without stress like before. Allow us to manage the mundane tasks and start focusing on the ones that matter most.
Stop wasting time being concerned about audits and tracking sales and managing inventory. We can help out with all of that as well.
When you move online, you will most likely have to spend hours upon hours of unnecessary time to figure out how best to list on each and every different platform.
Don’t waste the time your business requires of you. Hammoq’s here to save the day.
Be the boss you know you need, and let us knock out the rest.
You don’t need to go full digital to gain the added pros of listing online, all you need to do is enlist the help of a company who’s already an expert at it.
We’ll let you get back to the basics, while you build your brand into the booming business you always wanted it to be.